Environmental Policy Statement
It is the intention of the company to establish and maintain procedures to specify and demonstrate its Environmental Objectives. The company is committed not only to meet all relevant regulatory and legislative requirements but also seek to secure continual improvement in environmental performance.
The company will:
- Be a good neighbor and responsible member of society
- Comply fully with all statutory regulations controlling the company and the site in which it operates.
- Maintain the appearance of the company premises to the highest practical standards
- Take positive steps to conserve resources, particularly those which are scarce and non-renewable.
- Assess, in advance where possible, the environmental effects of any significant new development and adjust the company’s plans accordingly.
- Provide any information necessary to enable the company’s products to be properly used, stored, and disposed of so as to avoid unacceptable effects on the environment.
- Provide the necessary information, support, and training to enable employees to operate effectively and with minimal effects on the environment.
- Inform the public of any new company developments or projects that may affect them.
As a trusted safety provider, our main focus is that men and women work in safety and that they, their families, and their communities may live in health throughout the world. Being responsible and sensitive on social issues we always aim in:
- Keeping vessels compliant, so we always strive to pioneer sustainable solutions for ship safety, performance, and crew welfare
- Offer to people or groups in need
- Provide our knowledge and experience to workers in the necessity of how to use personal protective equipment
- Offer a safe working environment to our people
- Offer our employees constant training and education opportunities
- Constantly work towards further development and improvement